We make bread and cakes for sale in the Seed in Buckfastleigh five days a week and bread for Foggs Deli in South Brent, and local community shops as well as having a small stand at the Rattery local produce market, and other local breakfast markets. We are slowly being asked to provide bread on other days mid-week. If you go there and like the bread, ask for it and we’ll make more!
- The Seed in Buckfastleigh (Tuesday through Saturday)
- Holne Community Shop (Saturday)
- Country Cheeses in Ticklemore Street, Totnes (Thursday)
- Broadhempston Community Shop (Thursday)
- Foggs Deli in South Brent (Friday)
- Rattery local produce market – Most Tuesdays in the Village Hall
- Staverton breakfast market – 3rd Saturday of every month in the Court Room
Additionally, please do get in-touch if you have a requirement for outside catering – an afternoon tea party, small-business “working lunch”, evening buffet and so on.